Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Splattery.

Hellu!
I was going to post something else today but the bf took the camera with him and I forgot to get the photos out of it. Anywho that's probably nice since I can post these old ones :P According to the photos I did this 2 months ago but it feels longer. Hmm. At least it's some nail art finally :) I followed this tutorial from http://www.thepolishaholic.com/

Didn't take a lot of photos of this since it was before I started blogging. But you get the idea :)

Base is China Glaze - Snow. The gold is MNY - 461. The blue (that kinda looks black) is MNY - 665 and I think the green is China Glaze - Emerald Fitzgerald.

Look it's mah right hand! :O

This mani is fun. I should definitely do it again with some other colors :) Yesterday I had to be in school with really wrinkly nails. It was awful. Haha.
Toodels!

5 comments:

  1. Tack! Ganska roligt att göra också :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose, they look good together! When I first saw the pictures, I thought there is a butterfly on the middle finger :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you're right it kinda looks like a butterfly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! rlyy niccee.. love the colorss..i actually saw the same tutorial but never got the chance to do it... i like the colors you chose here compared to others i've seen! rly cute :)

    ReplyDelete