Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Marblier.

Hellu!
I did a water marble on sunday and here it is. I learned some new stuff doing this, like that the color underneath really matters! I usually go for white or the lightest of the colors I'm gonna use. This time I thought I did that but weird things happened :P

Colors used were all CG - High Hopes, Starboard & Wagon Trail. These fingers had a base of High Hopes. Emh... Where is all the green? :P Also I did the dishes before taking photos so excuse the tipwear and also some weird lint. Lol.

When I noticed the weirdness I tried having Starboard as a base on the thumb. Green!

On my right hand I painted the base with on the thumb, middle and pinkie and the others green. I like water marbles :)

On monday I got my stuff from Bornpretty. It's the first time I've ordered from them and I must say they got here pretty quick :)

I had to try this little fella out, so cute! :D

Now I'm gonna go to my dance class.
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment