Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lots of hair.

Hellu!
As I mentioned in my previous post when I study for exams I feel the need to do a lot of other stuff. When you're taking a break you might as well do something useful lol. Besides doing a mani in 3 steps I also did 3 hairstyles on myself lol. It's always good to learn some new things right? ;)


First I did a french braid all the way across my head.

Then I tried doing a crown braid, which wasn't as hard as I had thought :)

And then I did a french braid on both sides and connected them into one braid on the right side of my head. This was a good style for sleeping in and getting curly hair as well 8)

Today I'm going to another city for a dance workshop. I'm a bit nervous but I think it will be fun and I hope I'll learn a lot! :) Toodels!

3 comments:

  1. Vilka fantastiska flätor! Jag har nog gett upp tanken på att jag någonsin kommer kunna fläta mitt eget hår så det ser ens någorlunda normalt ut..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crown braid, it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ge inte upp! Jag sa i många år att jag kan inte göra inbakade flätor på mig själv så jag tvingade andra att göra det. Haha. Men sen testade jag med några smalare på sidan av huvet å sen fick jag jättebra badrumsspeglar som underlättade. Bara till att träna! :D Och så blöter jag alltid mitt hår så blir det lättare.

    Thanks Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete