Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

B-day mani!

Hellu!
My birthday was yesterday (I'm 24 now zomg) but I didn't turn on the computer so I'm posting it today instead :) I had a cosy evening at home with the bf. We made a nice dinner and dessert and watched Fringe. And he told me what I'll be getting. I get to pick out five A-England polishes :O Woho! He is pretty awesome that one for coming up with the idea and everything :) He really listens to all my nail polish babbling (which recently consisted a lot of the Legends) :D So sweet.

B-day mani! One coat of China Glaze - Life Preserver, striping tape and a coat of MNY - 665, a little rhinestone and SV.

I really liked this mani :) Also, winter? Can you leave and take my frazzle dazzle cuticles with you? Thanks in advance.

Toodels!

5 comments:

  1. First of all: Happy Birthday !!! :D Your bf is really awesome ;) And this manicure too! Love the rhinestone in the middle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, grattis! Väldigt tjusig manikyr också ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I love how original this mani is! It looks really cool! I'm definitely gona try this :-)

    ReplyDelete