Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Holo tape mani with bling.

Hellu!
The bf's birthday was a couple of days ago and I wanted to make a really pretty mani for that special occasion :) Behold!

My favorite mani yet! :) With flash.

It's the previous mani (Milani - Hi-Tech) and A England - Dragon. I also added some rhinestones. I did this on both hands and wore it for three whole days!

Another flash pic since I liked it so much! I did it too early in the day to get sun pics tho :/

Bling bling and sparkle :)
Also, I just have to say why do they change everything all the time? This new blogger seems really annoying and not at all as good as the previous version /sigh.
Toodels!

5 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty.. And it makes me want Dragon even more now.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh how beautiful! The colors, the sparkle ..everything! Looks really awesome and you are getting so good at taping manis, your lines are so crisp :)

    Aaand I tagged you with the nail polish tag! :D

    ReplyDelete