Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Day of DIY # 19, apple madness.

Hellu!
It's pretty cool to have a mom with an apple tree, especially if she wants to give you a lot of apples ;) Last weekend me and mom picked a lot of apples and I brought home at least 40! Phew. I got to work right away with them!

 I also got some roses to dry :)

First I made apple sauce (?) (äpplemos) and chutney with ginger, garlic and chili.

Need to eat a lot of chutney... ;P Brought one with me to dinner at my dads at least :) Yum! These can be stored for up to 2 months so that's pretty cool.

Then I made more of the same chutney and tried one pan with curry, cinnamon and star anise.

Pretty.

Dried the rose petals since I've really enjoyed a rose tea I bought in Scotland. Now I can just add some petals to any tea I want! :) And it looks pretty!

I also have a lot of apple product in the freezer. I'll be eating apple for the rest of the year lol. :)
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment