Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day of DIY # 59. Baby cardi yet again.

Hellu!
Here's something I made for my nephew. He just keeps on growing you know. Baby needs a brand new cardigan! 8) And today is Husmorsskolans Syförening.

I wanted to use the purple yarn again since it's so pretty and I didn't have enough left for some bigger project. And the blue and orange looked good together. Superduper hard to capture accurately on pics tho!

Once again I used this pattern. I should probably try something else next time eeh hehe. The yarn is 100% wool from Klippans Yllefabrik. 130 grams of it more exactly.

Buttons from thrift shop.

Unfortunately no action pics for this one yet but yeah. Baby sweater # 5. I'm actually knitting something for myself at the moment. Whoa! ;)
Toodels!

2 comments:

  1. Ska bli spännande att se den på. Du har verkligen lyckats med den.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fin, blått och orange är en vinnande kombination!

    ReplyDelete