Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Metallic.

Hellu!
Number 2 in the 14 day challenge is metallic nails. I can't say I was very pleased with these so I'll just have to try harder for the rainbow nails ;)

The greenish color is Depend - 1038. A pretty old one that I got from my sister. It says 06/07 on the bottle so I guess it's from that year. And also it has balls in it which none of my other Depends have. Pretty nice me thinks. The one that looks like copper on my ring finger is Victoria's Secret - Lovelight. Both were two coats.

And then I thought hey, I need to practise my stamping. Which as you can see, I still do lol. Anyways it's stamped with China Glaze - Wagon Trail. I think I might need to get some special stamping polishes and see if that's easier.

With flash so you can see the base colors a bit better.

Today I've been yarn shopping with mah yarn (and polish!) loving friend :) Yey us! I managed to not go completely crazy this time lol. Today is also dance time and after that I might attempt the rainbow nails... Hihi.
Toodels!

1 comment: