Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sponging and stamping.

Hellu!
Here is what I did with that pretty blue green polish the other day. I wanted to do a gradient. And when that was done I thought I should stamp over it since I never use my plates. I need more practise!

The middle blue is China Glaze - Frostbite and the darkest blue at the tips is MNY - 665. I then stamped over it using m64 and China Glaze - Cherish. Too bad it only looked silver :/

I don't know if I've mentioned that I use my bf's camera for my nail photos. This week he bought a new lens and these were the first nail pics taken with it. It takes some getting used to but I can really zoom in on the nails. Now I have to do them perfectly lol.

With flash. I liked this look and it got some compliments in school as well :) It only lasted a day tho lol. My stamping needs some more practise so I have to remember to do that more often!

I've been thinking about maybe doing the 31 day challenge... I can't finish it in 31 days, especially since Christmas is coming up but it seems like so much fun! Hmm....
Toodels!

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome!! And if you thinking about a challenge, look at this one :
    http://paintthatnail.blogspot.com/2011/11/24-days-of-christmas-announcement-join.html
    I do it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :)

    Theodora - I don't think I would have time to do that. I'm busy in december eating and baking ;) But I look forward to seeing your manis :D

    ReplyDelete