Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just awesome.

Hellu!
Today's post is something spectacular. I'm not gonna say "not to brag or anything ..." Because obviously, you all have eyes. Without further ado, I present to you: the prettiest thing I've made so far.

Behold! My new neck warmer! There should be a word in english for halsduk. I just can't call this one a scarf.

I'm pleased with myself. Also, I had help because the yarn was awesome (it is a rainbow you know).

I got this cool bone pin from my dad's friend. It's from the old country and I use it to close the rainbow.

Looking at my creation I'm kind of bummed it's getting warmer lol. Since it is 100% wool ;) Ah well, it'll last me a lifetime! If any of you make stuff yourself I would love to see it!
Toodels!

5 comments:

  1. This looks great! And I know the feeling! I'm sad it's getting warmer, because I just finished one of my scarfs :P Well, the next winter will come ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You knit as well? Pics please ;) I'm thinking about doing another one for the summer weather :)

      Delete
    2. Well, it just a really simple round scarf, with no pattern or anything ;) Maybe I'll post a pic ;)

      Delete
    3. Well if you ever feel like posting something like that you'll have at least one interested person ;) I think everything you make yourself is special no matter how simple it is :)

      Delete