Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another criss cross.

Hellu!
When I make a mani I like, I want to try it with a lot of different color schemes. Here's another one, without rhinestones.

The base (light blue) color is Barry M - Cyan Blue. Love it! It's so easy to apply and dries fast :) Also super bright fun color. Then I used some striping tape and painted a coat of A England - Tristam. Which is like the best polish ever! :) And a coat of SV.

I really like my striping tape. I've used it a looot but I'm still only on my first roll (there were 10 or so for about 3-5 dollars) so that's gonna last me a life time :)

This week is my last at work. Then I've got two weeks of vacation before school starts again. Yay!
Toodels!

4 comments:

  1. It's very, very pretty, I love the color combo. I got my Cyan Blue yesterday, and it's so nice, I agree LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. criss cross- snyggt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snyggt! Gillar det bättre utan stenar i :)

    ReplyDelete