Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Dancing.

Hellu!
This weekend the place where we dance had an open house (don't really know what that's called in english?) so we were there to show people what we do. American Tribal Style. Here's a post I did about that. The bf came by to take pics. Here are some of me dancing away (altho it kinda looks like I'm standing still... -.-)! ;)

When we're practising we don't wear this much decorations so it was fun to get dressed up :)

Looking at these pics I feel like making lots of tribaly pieces. I'm going to make a belt, this one is borrowed from my mom. It's pretty darn cool!

This was actually the first time I've danced for an audience, even though it was a really small one :P I had a great time :) Gotta love improvising! :D

Toodels!

5 comments:

  1. Tjusigt! Alltså det där bältet.. jag vill ha det! Och bara sitta och titta på det för det är så vackert!

    Modigt att dansa för publik, nästan värre om den är liten ju :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det är sketasnyggt ;D Aa men det var mest att vi visade dansen för dem som var där då. Och eftersom det är improviserat behöver man inte vara rädd att glömma vad man ska göra :)

      Delete
  2. Impro rocks! Bilderna är jättefina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! And you look really good in your "costume" ;)

    ReplyDelete