Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Valborg nails.

Hellu!
I've had holo nails on the past two Valborgsmässoafton. So you know gotta carry on the tradition! We even had some sun so I got to see the sparklyness in full force :) Too bad the sun was away when I took these pics... Here's a link so you can drool over last years mani!

 Here's the most color accurate pic, under a lamp. I started with one coat of Gina Tricot - Petrol on most nails and two coats of A England - Saint George on the ring finger. The other nails got a hole reinforcer and a coat of Depend - 2036 and SV on all nails!

Need to show the holo a bit more. The Depend holos are really good! And since they're so tiny and expensive (and not very opaque..) it's nice to layer them :)

I celebrated Valborg in Lund with a bunch of friends and had a really nice time :)
It's really time to crack open the holos for reals now woop woop! I <3 summer.
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment