Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Old polish, new mani.

Yesterday I felt like using something odd so I finally tried a polish from NYC again. Last time I wore it was many years ago (also the only time if I remember correctly) and then I removed it right away because I didn't like it. I don't know if I have more mature taste now (/snicker) or if the polish has changed but I actually like it now. It's also the only brown polish I own so that's kinda fun. It's Sally Hansen - Calming Cocoa.

Also excuse the wrinkles and dents, yesterday was laundry day ;)

I think I need to do something playful with it though, I'm feeling a bit too grown up like this x)

Today is another rainy day. Will they ever end?? -.- So I'm gonna watch a movie now and do some knitting. At least I can hang out inside all day without feeling guilty :P
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment