Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Another tag.

I read this tag over at Kayla Shevonne http://kaylashevonnebeauty.blogspot.com/2011/08/tag-post-15-weird-facts.html and thought it was fun. So today will be a nail free post :O

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
They have different names for me actually. One is Dockan (The doll) which my dad used to call me when I was little because he thought I looked like a doll. And then a lot of others, my dad is really good at giving nick names :D

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
When I'm alone in the laundry room in the basement I always think of zombies and scare myself lol. I hate being down there alone! I often think about what it would be like if there was a zombie attack. Too many books and movies for me!

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm afraid of dolls. Like big ones that are supposed to look real. And the ones in stores.
A crappy pic of me posing with the Samuel L. Jackson wax doll. You can't see it because I'm smiling but I was scared lol.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Tina Turner - Goldeneye. Altho it's not really a secret because I've belted it out together with the roomie as well. You should try it sometime!

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Greed. If that can be called a pet peeve. Anyways I have so many lol.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Hmm.. I don't really know. Depends on what I'm nervous about. Sometimes I get really warm.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
A white and pink bear called Ninnitinn. I got her from my cousins, who lived in the US at the time, when I was born.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Yeah I live in Sweden ;) I usually order water or soda when I go to places like that.

10. What's a beauty rule you always preach, but never actually practice?
I don't think I have any beauty rules.. O.o At least not any that I preach but don't practice.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Both. But not at the same time ;p

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can open bottle caps (I think that's what you call 'em) with my teeth but I'm not allowed to lol.

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's "bad", but you love to eat anyway?
Candy? I love candy. That's not really food but if I'm down it's what I'll want! :p

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Hmm.. I usually get some phrase stuck in my head and say it for a month but if it is a word I always use then hm.. Probably my favorite adjective: fett. Lol. It means fat. But probably more like phat ;p

15. Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing?
Nothing, that's the comfiest. Altho sometimes if I'm cold I'll wear socks.

Cudos to the people who read it ;) And you should do it too!
Bonus rainbow :p Yesterday I organized my stockings. These are the bright ones that I thought should be in this order hoho. I counted them and I have 31 nylon stockings. Oops lol ;)

Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment