Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

108 degrees.

Hellu!
Today I'm super exhausted from working out. But I feel happy that I'm finally getting in shape :) Hopefully I won't feel like a bus ran me over in a couple of weeks ;P
China Glaze - 108 degrees. Three coats + SV. I should not photograph my hands on a cold color when there's no sun... Pale-o!

Since this photo was kinda crappy and unfocused I will include another one for fun. The other day I finally tried this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FV-YO46E8Y&feature=channel_video_title to see if I could get some curls the easy way. And it worked! I'm currently sporting a bun so I can have curly hair tomorrow again :)

Just hoping it won't start raining on the way to school like it did the first time...

Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment