Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The transformation of Liquid Leather.

Hellu!
I'm taking a study break to post some naiiiilz 8) Aaah, my exam is tomorrow booh. Anyways, this mani started out like this (and stayed on for 4 days, gasp!):

Two coats of China Glaze - Liquid Leather.

There were some wrinkles involved so the next day I added one coat of Kicks - Candy Gal since it's duochromey and nice 8) Purplix!

And then the day after that I felt like playing with tape and added China Glaze - Cherish.

A couple of hours later I added another layer of tape and the sun was out :O

The pink is Color Club - Flamboyant and what looks green is CG - Lighthouse. I liked the ones with Flamboyant better but sometimes you have to try stuff :P Some SV on top now too.

Here are all the polishes used (except base and top coat). I thought they looked cute together :) The tips had 7 layers of polish on them lol.

Study break over!
Toodels!

2 comments: