Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Darn purples, so hard to photograph.

Hellu!
These pics are probably way off and all that lol. The camera doesn't really like photographing this type of purple shade. But I got it in my head that I want swatches of all my polishes on the blog :P

Two coats of H&M - Purple In Paris (weird name lol) + SV I think. Application was so and so. It turned out a bit streaky when it dried, should have done three coats. Anyways this photo is the most color accurate I think. I didn't like the color all that much. Pretty but not very special. Maybe I'm not a creme person :P

Then I did this the day after :) Tape, China Glaze - First Class Ticket, rhinestones and SV. The b-day mani was a second take on this one. I'm glad I've started to use my rhinestones a bit more, they're pretty nice! :)

Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment