Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lavender holo.

Hellu!
This is the last of the Legends I had to swatch and photograph. And it's as pretty as all the rest!

Two coats of A England - Princess Tears. Lavender purple holo with a similar duochrome as Ascalon. I didn't get a lot of photos of this but you get the idea I hope!

Here's what it looks like without the holo. I like it like this as well! Sorry about the unfocused pic o.O And there was no sun around either booh!

Anyways, to conclude: this is an awesome collection. I've got all except Order of the Garter but I'm guessing that one is pretty cool as well ;P I've seriously gasped a little with the first stroke of paint of all of these polishes because they were even prettier than I expected! :)
In my next post I will try another brand from the UK which is new to me. Exciting! :>
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment