Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Best of.

Hellu!
I thought it'd be fun to make a post with my favorite manis since I made one with my favorite polishes. It will involve quite a bit of tape... ;) Oh and they're not in order or anything. You'll recognise some of them from my header since I put my favs there. But big pics is always nice huh? :] I'll include links to the original posts.

Ofc the radioactive one makes the list. I still think this is one of the coolest things I've done.

And part two.

One for the icelandic part of me.

 A super villainy one with rhinestones and striping tape.


A reminder that free handing is possible.

And ofc this post needs a marble and some rainbows!

I hope you liked this post! It's fun to go back and look at what you've made in the past to get inspired :)
Toodels!

2 comments:

  1. Gillar verkligen watermarbeln på slutet, det är en så himla glad manikyr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja den skulle man göra om och pigga upp sig med i höst! :)

      Delete