Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Some more trees.

Hellu!
This is the last christmas mani I made. I thought it would be nice to save it for christmas eve! Which as you might know is the big day for us here in Sweden. I timed this post since I won't be home (in my own home) for a couple of days. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!

I had to try Nailsides other tree design :) The base is H&M - Miss Stone Heart + China Glaze - White Cap, which was a perfect background! It kinda looks like snow falling :) The trees from the left is Wet'n'Wild - Teal of Fortune, China Glaze - Starboard, A England - Dragon & A England - Saint George. SV and rhinestones!

These pics were also taken by the bf :)

*edit* For some reason the timing didn't work but here it is a couple of days late lol.
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment