Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day of DIY # 28. Table-skirt.

Hellu!
Time for Husmorsskolans Syförening again :) This is a project from this summer that I never got around to posting.

 It's a skirt I made from a tablecloth found at my granddads. It's one of my favorite skirts, so comfortable and still pretty :)

Round tablecloths are perfect for making skirts! :) Just cut a hole in the middle. This was the first one I made (I've made two more since) so it was a bit sloppy... But it's okay. Add a rubber band and you're done!

It's great for dancing, bad for windy weather lol.

I make weird poses. The cool t-shirt was a souvenir one of my sister gave me from Iceland :)

I can't wait to be bare legged again!
Toodels!

4 comments:

  1. So lovely skirt, and the T-sirt are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!
    I have a lot of round tablecloths...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your skirts, very clever with the tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete