Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Put a smile on my face.

Hellu!
Some recent foody things that have made me smile.

 I got this camomille tea from my mom and was delighted when I opened it and it really was just dried camomille flowers. Yes, delighted! :) It was good.

This was my breakfast one morning. I kinda felt like I was at a hotel. Homemade müsli (mixed nuts, dried figs and apricots + oatmeal), sliced banana and strawberries + just a teeny amount of milk. Deee-lish!

This here... It's a life changer. I just call it VMJ for shorts since I'm nerdy like that. (Vattenmelonsjuice - water melon juice) Mix water melon (my favorite fruit it's sooo goooood [insert crazy sounds]) and some ice cubes + juice from lemon or lime if you have it. If you want more add some water.

Put in glass with some mint. DRINK IT!!! It's so good omg.

I've had a great weekend which is extra nice since I'm going to have a busy week. Hopefully I'll be able to get a post up since I've seen some pretty cool things and been hanging out with some awesome people :)
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment