Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Life.

Hellu!
I've had an emotional couple of weeks where I've really appreciated the little things. And most of all, my family. Since I haven't blogged in forever, here are some random peeks at the life of this one. Again.

5 bananas turning bad? Make a loooot of chocolate banana smoothie and share it with someone special.

I have a vision of a mostly home made / thrifted wardrobe. Folding some skirts the other day kinda made it seem possible. Thrifted, home made from thrifted fabric, thrifted, thrifted, thrifted, thrifted, thrifted. And that's not even all of them...

Saturday breakfast. Yeah that's chocolate milk with the harfo.

 I have a new friend that likes no poo and we made body butter. Like awesome body butter with shea butter, coconut oil, rape seed oil, corn starch and vanilla + lavender essential oils. YEAH! It's silky and smells awesome.

I also recently made 2 regular body butters. The chances of me getting dry - pretty low.

Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment