Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day of DIY # 62. Fancy lavender.

Hellu!
For christmas last year I tried to make as many gifts as possible. One of my sisters wanted lavender bags to put with clothes. This time I wanted to make them a bit more fancy. Anyways, I made a bunch and only gifted half of them. So last week when I had some time (and motivation! wow such crucial, very important) I finished up the rest. And here they are since I never blogged about the other ones. This is my contribution to Husmorsskolans Syförening this week :)

 Here's what I started out with which was pretty cool since this was the time consuming part. The fabric is an old sheet from my grand father <3

Here they are stuffed with lavender. Also, I switched thread 4 times for this project. If I thought changing the thread was less boring I ofc would've made a rainbow. Recognize.

A seam across and some thrifted cotton yarn in a bow. Finito!

These are almost too cute to be stuffed in a cupboard or drawer 8) Just look at them hanging about on the sewing machine.

Yay for being creative! 
Toodels!

4 comments:

  1. Oj, jag hade missat att du ahr gjort om layouten på hemsidan. Vad fint det blev! Och lavendelpåsarna var också snygga, och praktiska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja verkligen fin layout du har. Lavendelpåsar så gott och praktiskt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack för lavenderpåsen. Luktar gott...

    ReplyDelete