Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mani and award.

For today I have an old mani. It came to be in the same way the blue holo did. I wanted some more use out of it!

Make Up Store Britta and Depend 165. (I think, the numbers on my Depend bottles like to smudge themselves..) I think this was the first time I tried to do something more with tape than just a straight line. I was very pleased with it :)


Also Theodora from http://redhairandblacknailpolish.blogspot.com gave me an award which I thought would be fun to do! (always nice to do something while waiting for polish to dry ;)

I'll start with this one
The Top 10 award rules: 
1.Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog. 
2.Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog. 
3.List your top 10 cosmetics. 
4.Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
 
I thought about this yesterday, the cosmetics that is. I don't really wear make up, unless I'm going out to a party or something. But I guess I can list beauty products as a whole and see how many I get lol.
 
1. Brow & Liner Kit from The Body Shop - This is my everyday make up = eyebrows! My eyebrows really need filling in to like.. appear :P and when I found this I was very happy. I've never been able to use a pen, it just looks really weird on me. Love this!

2. Body Butter from The Body Shop - Mmm, they smell good. I use it everyday. My current one is Satsuma, it has quite a strong smell albeit a good one. I have another one in store (I got 2 of them for my b-day) which is Pink Grapefruit.

3. Ocean Mist from Proffs - Salt water spray for my hairz. Good for bad hair days!

4. Seche Vite - I don't know how I managed without you for so long!

5-10. Nailpolish. Haha.

The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award. 
2. Complete the form below.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself. 
4. Award 10 blogs.
5. Drop them a line and tell them about it.

Name your favorite color: Red! And also orange. But mostly red. It's the best color.
Name your favorite song: Yikes. I have so many.. But I can say that the most played song on my iTunes is Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird. And it is a very good song indeed!
Name your favorite dessert: Marrängswiss! Which is almost like Banana Split.
What makes you mad? Racism, cruelty to animals. Makes my blood boil.
When you’re upset you… Depends on what I'm upset about. Scream, don't say anything, cry, or maybe all of the above :p
Your favorite pet? Kisse, the greatest cat that ever lived.
Black or white? Depends on what you're gonna use it for. If it's an animal I'd say black. On my nails it would be white since it's nice as a base for nail art :p
Your biggest fear is? Well the regular stuff I guess but my phobia is dolls. Boooh!
Your best feature is? If it's feature as in my looks I think my lips, or my shoulders. Haha :) If it's feature as in my personality I think it's that I don't want anyone to feel left out.
Everyday attitude: Well haha, "everything will be alright". In swedish ofc, det ordnar sig! I say this all the time, usually when I have an exam or something and it always is alright in the end. Haha. Also it's a good excuse for not studying that much... Oops!
What is perfection? This photo.


Guilty Pleasure:  Candy sometimes. As in only sometimes I feel guilty about it. Haha.
 
7 random facts about moi
1. I've lived in 6 cities in 2 countries; Sweden and Canada.
2. I lived with the cat mentioned above for 17 of my 23 years. She was the cat love of my life and I still miss her every day. 
 
3. I have 3 older sisters.
4. I was a redhead for many years, now I've had my real hair color for over 2 years and I actually like it again! Altho looking at this pic makes me understand why I had it for so many years! Pic is 3 years old.
 5. I've been playing World of Warcraft on and off for 5 years. 
6. My favorite movie is Gladiator. I've seen it like 30 times or so.
7. I listen to 2pac all the time. Hit 'em up!

This post looks really weird since I copied stuff and appareantly Blogger doesn't like that boooh! I don't have the energy to try and fix it anymore so you'll have to read it the weird way :S
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment