I was tagged by Theodora for a pretty extensive tag :P I'm supposed to tag 11 people and come up with new questions for them but I have no idea who's already been tagged so I'm gonna cheat and just say that I'm tagging everyone who hasn't done this one. Consider yourselves tagged! If you want to know the proper rules here they are.
First I'm supposed to list 11 facts about myself (yikes!)
- If anyone has missed it, I love cats! Like, a lot.
- While writing this post I'm also playing WoW 8)
- I'm afraid of zombies, but I also really like them. It's weird lol. I often say "I should learn how to do that if there's a zombie invasion" and stuff to that effect. Like learning to drive lol.
- My hair length (before I cut it at least) is the longest I've ever had.
- I've been in love for 3,5 years.
- I love food. Eating it, talking about it, thinking about it, making it. You name it ;)
- My favorite tv-show is Oz. But the one I quote the most and grew up with is the Simpsons.
- Speaking of such, the movie I quote the most is Men In Tights. Or perhaps The Party. They're awesome.
- My favorite color is red, after that it's orange. Also I really love rainbows :>
- I think all of my hair is my natural color now which has taken me a while. I colored it all the time between about 2002-03 until 2008. Now I like it the way it is :)
- I had a hard time coming up with facts about myself lol.
- Do you have a set up for taking pictures, if so what is it?
No, not really. I hold the bottle and try a few different lightings. If there's sun out I take some in the window as well.
- How often do you give yourself a manicure?
I change the whole mani every 2 or 3 days I think. Sometimes I change it up without removing it by adding something with tape or sponging.
- Do you share or talk about your blog with people in your life/in public to people?
Only to the bf :S I don't know why but I like having it to myself. A bit weird perhaps :P
- What was the first blog you started reading - did you realize how many nail bloggers there were?
It was a swedish blog called Lillasysters naglar but I can't read it anymore since there is a PW now. I think the second one was Nailtastic and then I snooped around on her blogroll to find other blogs. Then I found Colette on youtube I was pretty much hooked. I mean she made a double rainbow water marble. How awesome is that! ;) That's how I got into watching videos as well :)
- How long have you been into nails?
I've always liked painting my nails but I haven't always done it. Freakishly into nails I've been since around summer 2010.
- What's your biggest tip for nail beginners - if you are one, what is the hardest problem you have that is the most frustrating?
Well I'm not an expert or anything but I think the most important thing is to have fun :) What I find frustrating is when the nails peel of layers. But I'm kind of lazy when it comes to nail care so I don't really do anything about it lol.
- Do you prefer long or short nails?
It varies. When I have long nails I love it! And when I take them down I love that too :P I'm easy to please it seems lol.
- What's one nail polish you never get bored of wearing?
Hmm.. Well I don't know if I have a specific one but a red shimmer I guess. Or just shimmers in general. Love me some of those! ;) Or holos. This was a tough question!
- What brand of nail polish do you want to try but haven't gotten the chance to get a bottle or don't want to pay the money for?
I agree with Theodora and say Nfu-Oh! They are gorgeous and omg the bottle. Also I'd like to try some Glitter Gal and Nubar.
- How many bottles of nail polish do you have, do you think it's a crazy amount?
146 if I didn't count wrong. Well... It's kind of crazy. It's a lot if you compare it with a non-polish crazy person but little if I compare to other bloggers lol. But I wouldn't buy anything I don't think I'll really like just to have them so I'm okay with it :) (I should be since I have some nail mail on the way lol)
- Do you like the nail art with all the rhinestone, pearls and acrylic pieces covering your nails?
Well, I've never done anything like that. But I've had a few of them on. I should do something like that again. I love the look of bullion beads!
- What are your other hobbies, besides nail polish and doing your nails?
Yarn! Knitting and crocheting. And I guess WoW is a hobby as well :) I'm gonna learn how to sew as well :)
- What is your favorite nail polish color?
I don't know if I have one in particular, but the color I have the most of is blue for some reason :P
- What or who started your nail polish addiction/obsession?
I blame the internet! ;)
- What nail polish trend do you love/hate?
Hmm... Well holos have come back and I like that :) One thing I don't like is acrylic french manicures where there's too much white. I'm sorry but I think it looks bad.
- Do you also paint the nails of others, like friends/family?
I have done that on occasion but it's not something I do often.
- Where do you buy most of your nail polish?
On the internet. Nailsupplies is the one I've bought from the most I think. In a store it's probably H&M.
- Stamping or free hand nail art - what's your favorite?
I'm not very good at either but I really should stamp more!
- Would you ever give up your entire collection of nail polish?
Not without a fight lol.
- Where would you like to live? And why?
I like living in Sweden :) But if I were to move I guess somewhere a little warmer, since it's pretty cold here sometimes :P
- What's your best feature?
I don't know if this is meant to be for my looks or my personality? But I asked the bf for some inspiration and he said that he really likes my hair :) I already kind of answered this question in another tag. But if I go with something from the inside there will be an answer to both perspectives lol. I think the best feature of my personality is that I care about other people.
- What's your biggest dream?
To be a social worker (and to have cats some day!). And lucky me I'm on my way there (to being a social worker at least) and if all goes well I'll be done in 1,5 years :) Also, to own all my lemmings lol.