Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another slanted checkers.

Hellu!
I wore this earlier in the week. It was a little bit fail but mostly it turned out nice lol. Let's start with the base color.

Three coats of Isadora - Flashy Pink + SV. Easy application and dried pretty fast. I like Isadoras nail polishes :) (When they're on sale ;))

Here's where the fail comes in, on the pinky. I got in my head that the pink would look cool with E.L.F. - Smoky Brown. It did not... I thought it would be more grey (smoky) and have a nicer formula :S It was runny. I'll have to try it by itself some day. Anyways. The other nails have China Glaze - Some Like It Haute. + SV ofc. Oh, and that's my LdB Guava cream on my index finger lol.

Now I need to remove the radioactiveness that's on my nails atm and nubbinize since I've broken two nails :/
Toodels!

2 comments: