Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

These rhinestones are growing on me.

Hellu!
I wore this mani last weekend when me and the bf went to my mom's house to celebrate mine and my sister's b-day. Kind of a more advanced take on the first b-day mani. Now that I've gotten better at using my rhinestones I should really give my plates some more love (or maybe realise I'm not a stampy person?) lol.

For this festive mani I used two coats of L'Oreal - 738 (except on the ring which got three for opacity). Then I used my striping tape and added A England - Tristam (whyusopretty) and a blue rhinestone. I wish my wheel included a dark blue one but it didn't so this was what I had. The ring got "gold" (more like yellow lol) and blue rhinestones. On with some SV and done!

And a flash pic since the daylight pic didn't really show the purdy holo! I can't wait to get my hands on some Legends :D

There you have it. Another version of my b-day mani :) Which one did you like the most? I think this one is flashier obviously but the first was more wearable. People already think I'm a nail freak! Lol.
Toodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment