Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

A request, kind of.

Hellu!
Sister L commented that I should do a cloud mani in cloudy colors (blue and white). She also suggested a rainbow... I was all like yeah sure! Then my white polish made me crazy and I ended up with one of my favorites (one coater ya know!). Actually, two favorites. Need to put these away so the other polishes get some love too! ;)

The grey (which looks blue here) is H&M - Miss Stone Heart and the blue is China Glaze - First Mate. Best cremes! Then I added some rhinestones in the colors of the rainbow. Except I didn't have any orange ones!

Also booh Seche Vite for smudging! Need to have a lighter touch I guess. And next time I'll reverse the colors so it's more cloudy. Blue clouds exist tho right??

Toodels!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Joo det kan ju vara riktigt mörka åskmoln! Jag är lite chockad att du inte har någon orange sten :o Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete